Tuesday, May 4, 2010

USA Science and Engineering Festival Theme Song

I'm really excited about this, and I wanted to share it with my BTDS friends...

I submitted a song to the USA Science and Engineering Festival theme song competition, and it has been selected as one of seven finalists out of nearly 100 entries!! 

The USASEF is asking people to vote for their favorite finalists online. 

Could you click here, take a few minutes to listen, and if you like my song best, give it your vote? Thanks!!

P.S.
I will be performing at this festival in October, and I'll be singing many of the very songs you got to hear first at BTDS! See the countdown clock at the top right corner of this page? Can you tell I'm excited?

P.P.S.
Don't forget our last meeting of the Spring is May 20! We'll take a break over the Summer and resume sessions in the Fall.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment