Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Older Science Songs

An update (11/25/09):

The best place to peruse my science songs is now in my new online songbook! Here's a direct link: Science Songs by Monty Harper

You'll find all the songs below plus many newer titles.

Now back to the original post. (I have disabled the old songbook links.)

--
Here is a list of songs I've written in the past that had some sort of science content. Clicking a title will take you into my online songbook. There you'll find lyrics and links to where you can hear, download, or purchase each song. (The last two are not available for purchase, but if you need a recording of one of them, just let me know and I will email you a copy.)

You can also preview and/or download seven of these songs from this iTunes playlist. Happy listening!

  1. Roundy Round
  2. You're a Dinosaur
  3. The Wind Energy Song
  4. Diving in the Deep Blue Sea
  5. Horny Toad
  6. It's Hard to Love a Reptile
  7. Gimme Vegetables
  8. Topologically Speaking
  9. Meet the Planets
  10. Stargazer

P.S. These songs are listed along with more than 2,500 other science and math songs in the MASSIVE Database, maintained by Greg Crowther. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment